Nov 15, 2010, 12:43 AM EDT
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Los Angeles Laker forward Lamar Odom will get an MRI on his right foot for what Phil Jackson called a “bone bruise” after the Lakers’ 116-121 loss to the Phoenix Suns on Sunday Night.
Odom played well in the game, accounting for 22 points, 11 rebounds, and 4 assists in 42 minutes of play against a Suns squad that was without Robin Lopez for most of the game. When asked about the foot, Odom said “I’m not sure. It’s been aching, especially in the morning. But I’ve been playing a lot of basketball. Hopefully, it’s just wear and tear. Hopefully there is nothing wrong.”
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 6
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 36
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 6