Nov 15, 2010, 12:43 AM EST
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Los Angeles Laker forward Lamar Odom will get an MRI on his right foot for what Phil Jackson called a “bone bruise” after the Lakers’ 116-121 loss to the Phoenix Suns on Sunday Night.
Odom played well in the game, accounting for 22 points, 11 rebounds, and 4 assists in 42 minutes of play against a Suns squad that was without Robin Lopez for most of the game. When asked about the foot, Odom said “I’m not sure. It’s been aching, especially in the morning. But I’ve been playing a lot of basketball. Hopefully, it’s just wear and tear. Hopefully there is nothing wrong.”
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31