Nov 13, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
A Rookie of the Year candidate may have a little problem. In the third quarter of Washington’s game against the Bulls, John Wall left the game with a foot injury. It’s been diagnosed as a sprained foot, via Michael Lee.
Wall had 13 and 5 when he left the contest after it bothering him for several minutes. Without him, Gilbert Arenas went on a tear dropping 30 like the Gil of old in a losing effort.
Wall’s had a few injuries since he was drafted, but nothing major. Hopefully this won’t become anything nagging so he can go back to being the brilliant young guard he’s been.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9