Nov 13, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
A Rookie of the Year candidate may have a little problem. In the third quarter of Washington’s game against the Bulls, John Wall left the game with a foot injury. It’s been diagnosed as a sprained foot, via Michael Lee.
Wall had 13 and 5 when he left the contest after it bothering him for several minutes. Without him, Gilbert Arenas went on a tear dropping 30 like the Gil of old in a losing effort.
Wall’s had a few injuries since he was drafted, but nothing major. Hopefully this won’t become anything nagging so he can go back to being the brilliant young guard he’s been.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37