Nov 13, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
A Rookie of the Year candidate may have a little problem. In the third quarter of Washington’s game against the Bulls, John Wall left the game with a foot injury. It’s been diagnosed as a sprained foot, via Michael Lee.
Wall had 13 and 5 when he left the contest after it bothering him for several minutes. Without him, Gilbert Arenas went on a tear dropping 30 like the Gil of old in a losing effort.
Wall’s had a few injuries since he was drafted, but nothing major. Hopefully this won’t become anything nagging so he can go back to being the brilliant young guard he’s been.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41