Nov 13, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
A Rookie of the Year candidate may have a little problem. In the third quarter of Washington’s game against the Bulls, John Wall left the game with a foot injury. It’s been diagnosed as a sprained foot, via Michael Lee.
Wall had 13 and 5 when he left the contest after it bothering him for several minutes. Without him, Gilbert Arenas went on a tear dropping 30 like the Gil of old in a losing effort.
Wall’s had a few injuries since he was drafted, but nothing major. Hopefully this won’t become anything nagging so he can go back to being the brilliant young guard he’s been.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7