Nov 13, 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
A Rookie of the Year candidate may have a little problem. In the third quarter of Washington’s game against the Bulls, John Wall left the game with a foot injury. It’s been diagnosed as a sprained foot, via Michael Lee.
Wall had 13 and 5 when he left the contest after it bothering him for several minutes. Without him, Gilbert Arenas went on a tear dropping 30 like the Gil of old in a losing effort.
Wall’s had a few injuries since he was drafted, but nothing major. Hopefully this won’t become anything nagging so he can go back to being the brilliant young guard he’s been.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 11
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8