Nov 12, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Just another one of the 82, nothing special about this game… yeah, right.
It’s been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis
LeBron can add The Truth to that list he is keeping.
The Celtics are a cocky team, a bit arrogant. Which is something they earned. If Miami wants to knock that arrogance down a notch, they need to beat them. Scoreboard is all that will matter, but what really will matter is the scoreboard in May.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 1
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 22
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 21
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9