Nov 12, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
Wilson Chandler thinks he’s a hockey player.
His reaction to losing a couple teeth was more Rangers than Knicks. And you thought Mike D’Antoni’s teams were soft.
David Lee? He will miss a couple weeks due to an infected elbow, according to Jeff Goodman from Fox Sports. Both his elbow and bicep were swollen, called it the worst pain of his life and spent the night in the hospital. The infection has been bad enough that he will have surgery to clean the area out.
A couple weeks without Lee would hurt that new and improved Warriors rebounding.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7