Nov 12, 2010, 4:12 PM EST
Wilson Chandler thinks he’s a hockey player.
His reaction to losing a couple teeth was more Rangers than Knicks. And you thought Mike D’Antoni’s teams were soft.
David Lee? He will miss a couple weeks due to an infected elbow, according to Jeff Goodman from Fox Sports. Both his elbow and bicep were swollen, called it the worst pain of his life and spent the night in the hospital. The infection has been bad enough that he will have surgery to clean the area out.
A couple weeks without Lee would hurt that new and improved Warriors rebounding.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30