Nov 12, 2010, 4:12 PM EST
Wilson Chandler thinks he’s a hockey player.
His reaction to losing a couple teeth was more Rangers than Knicks. And you thought Mike D’Antoni’s teams were soft.
David Lee? He will miss a couple weeks due to an infected elbow, according to Jeff Goodman from Fox Sports. Both his elbow and bicep were swollen, called it the worst pain of his life and spent the night in the hospital. The infection has been bad enough that he will have surgery to clean the area out.
A couple weeks without Lee would hurt that new and improved Warriors rebounding.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 12
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 1
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 6
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 9
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5