Nov 12, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
Wilson Chandler thinks he’s a hockey player.
His reaction to losing a couple teeth was more Rangers than Knicks. And you thought Mike D’Antoni’s teams were soft.
David Lee? He will miss a couple weeks due to an infected elbow, according to Jeff Goodman from Fox Sports. Both his elbow and bicep were swollen, called it the worst pain of his life and spent the night in the hospital. The infection has been bad enough that he will have surgery to clean the area out.
A couple weeks without Lee would hurt that new and improved Warriors rebounding.
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 0
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 26
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22