Nov 12, 2010, 4:12 PM EST
Wilson Chandler thinks he’s a hockey player.
His reaction to losing a couple teeth was more Rangers than Knicks. And you thought Mike D’Antoni’s teams were soft.
David Lee? He will miss a couple weeks due to an infected elbow, according to Jeff Goodman from Fox Sports. Both his elbow and bicep were swollen, called it the worst pain of his life and spent the night in the hospital. The infection has been bad enough that he will have surgery to clean the area out.
A couple weeks without Lee would hurt that new and improved Warriors rebounding.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13