Nov 11, 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
Lou Williams has been the Sixers scoring spark off the bench, giving the Sixers 16.4 points per game with a true shooting percentage of 56.4 and a PER of 20. He has filled the role very well.
But he has had a setback now, a dislocated AC joint shoulder that has him listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Adam Levitan of Rotoworld. The Sixers play Friday night at Dallas and Saturday at San Antonio.
The injury happened against the Thunder.
The Sixers need his points, offense has been holding the Sixers back and is part of the reason they are 2-6. The real offensive culprit is the lack of offensive rebounding and they could use to get to the line more often, but when in doubt you need a guy who can just flat out put the rock in the hole. Williams has been that.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25