Nov 11, 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
Lou Williams has been the Sixers scoring spark off the bench, giving the Sixers 16.4 points per game with a true shooting percentage of 56.4 and a PER of 20. He has filled the role very well.
But he has had a setback now, a dislocated AC joint shoulder that has him listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Adam Levitan of Rotoworld. The Sixers play Friday night at Dallas and Saturday at San Antonio.
The injury happened against the Thunder.
The Sixers need his points, offense has been holding the Sixers back and is part of the reason they are 2-6. The real offensive culprit is the lack of offensive rebounding and they could use to get to the line more often, but when in doubt you need a guy who can just flat out put the rock in the hole. Williams has been that.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30