Nov 11, 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
Lou Williams has been the Sixers scoring spark off the bench, giving the Sixers 16.4 points per game with a true shooting percentage of 56.4 and a PER of 20. He has filled the role very well.
But he has had a setback now, a dislocated AC joint shoulder that has him listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Adam Levitan of Rotoworld. The Sixers play Friday night at Dallas and Saturday at San Antonio.
The injury happened against the Thunder.
The Sixers need his points, offense has been holding the Sixers back and is part of the reason they are 2-6. The real offensive culprit is the lack of offensive rebounding and they could use to get to the line more often, but when in doubt you need a guy who can just flat out put the rock in the hole. Williams has been that.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 32
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 32
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18