Nov 11, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal went through morning shoot around with the Boston Celtics and Doc Rivers said after practice there is a “good chance” he will to play Thursday night in a marquee showdown against Miami.
Jermaine O’Neal did not go through anything with the team this morning. So while both O’Neals are listed as game time decisions, the smart money says Shaq is in and Jermaine is out.
Boston could use Shaq, who is recovering from a bruised knee. For the Celtics to win they will need points inside and a big man to protect the rim against Miami. Shaq did that in the season opener, the question is can he move well enough now to duplicate that success.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17