Nov 11, 2010, 2:40 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal went through morning shoot around with the Boston Celtics and Doc Rivers said after practice there is a “good chance” he will to play Thursday night in a marquee showdown against Miami.
Jermaine O’Neal did not go through anything with the team this morning. So while both O’Neals are listed as game time decisions, the smart money says Shaq is in and Jermaine is out.
Boston could use Shaq, who is recovering from a bruised knee. For the Celtics to win they will need points inside and a big man to protect the rim against Miami. Shaq did that in the season opener, the question is can he move well enough now to duplicate that success.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6