Nov 11, 2010, 6:55 PM EST
Frankly, this whole story is gross.
Andres Nocioni, in frustration during the Sixers loss to the Thunder Wednesday night, threw his mouthpiece into the stands. Then apparently he wanted it back, and a Sixers employee had to go retrieve it, according to Liberty Ballers.
Thursday the league announced a $25,000 fine for Nocioni for throwing the mouthpiece. I think he should have to pay $50,000 and half of it should go to the poor guy who had to retrieve it.
And please, please tell me he did not actually put it back in his mouth.
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 0
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 2
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 3
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9