Nov 11, 2010, 6:55 PM EDT
Frankly, this whole story is gross.
Andres Nocioni, in frustration during the Sixers loss to the Thunder Wednesday night, threw his mouthpiece into the stands. Then apparently he wanted it back, and a Sixers employee had to go retrieve it, according to Liberty Ballers.
Thursday the league announced a $25,000 fine for Nocioni for throwing the mouthpiece. I think he should have to pay $50,000 and half of it should go to the poor guy who had to retrieve it.
And please, please tell me he did not actually put it back in his mouth.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11