Nov 11, 2010, 6:55 PM EDT
Frankly, this whole story is gross.
Andres Nocioni, in frustration during the Sixers loss to the Thunder Wednesday night, threw his mouthpiece into the stands. Then apparently he wanted it back, and a Sixers employee had to go retrieve it, according to Liberty Ballers.
Thursday the league announced a $25,000 fine for Nocioni for throwing the mouthpiece. I think he should have to pay $50,000 and half of it should go to the poor guy who had to retrieve it.
And please, please tell me he did not actually put it back in his mouth.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 23
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19