Nov 11, 2010, 6:55 PM EDT
Frankly, this whole story is gross.
Andres Nocioni, in frustration during the Sixers loss to the Thunder Wednesday night, threw his mouthpiece into the stands. Then apparently he wanted it back, and a Sixers employee had to go retrieve it, according to Liberty Ballers.
Thursday the league announced a $25,000 fine for Nocioni for throwing the mouthpiece. I think he should have to pay $50,000 and half of it should go to the poor guy who had to retrieve it.
And please, please tell me he did not actually put it back in his mouth.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6