Nov 11, 2010, 6:55 PM EDT
Frankly, this whole story is gross.
Andres Nocioni, in frustration during the Sixers loss to the Thunder Wednesday night, threw his mouthpiece into the stands. Then apparently he wanted it back, and a Sixers employee had to go retrieve it, according to Liberty Ballers.
Thursday the league announced a $25,000 fine for Nocioni for throwing the mouthpiece. I think he should have to pay $50,000 and half of it should go to the poor guy who had to retrieve it.
And please, please tell me he did not actually put it back in his mouth.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29