Nov 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
If you’ve ever watched an NBA team in pregame shootaround you realize what ridiculously good shots these guys have. DJ Mbenga will knock down threes. Guys will stand in the first row of seats and drain three of four.
That’s what it was like for the Indiana Pacers in the third quarter Tuesday night — they could not miss. They hit 20 of 21 shots — from threes to floaters, wide open looks (there were a fair amount of those) to well defended, it didn’t matter.
The ball went in the basket until the Pacers had 54 points. Five-four. In one quarter. You’ve got the video evidence right here.
Oh, yes, the Pacers did win, 144-113 over Denver.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 22
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4