Nov 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
If you’ve ever watched an NBA team in pregame shootaround you realize what ridiculously good shots these guys have. DJ Mbenga will knock down threes. Guys will stand in the first row of seats and drain three of four.
That’s what it was like for the Indiana Pacers in the third quarter Tuesday night — they could not miss. They hit 20 of 21 shots — from threes to floaters, wide open looks (there were a fair amount of those) to well defended, it didn’t matter.
The ball went in the basket until the Pacers had 54 points. Five-four. In one quarter. You’ve got the video evidence right here.
Oh, yes, the Pacers did win, 144-113 over Denver.
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 14
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 55
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 30
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 73