Nov 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
If you’ve ever watched an NBA team in pregame shootaround you realize what ridiculously good shots these guys have. DJ Mbenga will knock down threes. Guys will stand in the first row of seats and drain three of four.
That’s what it was like for the Indiana Pacers in the third quarter Tuesday night — they could not miss. They hit 20 of 21 shots — from threes to floaters, wide open looks (there were a fair amount of those) to well defended, it didn’t matter.
The ball went in the basket until the Pacers had 54 points. Five-four. In one quarter. You’ve got the video evidence right here.
Oh, yes, the Pacers did win, 144-113 over Denver.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6