Nov 10, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
If you’ve ever watched an NBA team in pregame shootaround you realize what ridiculously good shots these guys have. DJ Mbenga will knock down threes. Guys will stand in the first row of seats and drain three of four.
That’s what it was like for the Indiana Pacers in the third quarter Tuesday night — they could not miss. They hit 20 of 21 shots — from threes to floaters, wide open looks (there were a fair amount of those) to well defended, it didn’t matter.
The ball went in the basket until the Pacers had 54 points. Five-four. In one quarter. You’ve got the video evidence right here.
Oh, yes, the Pacers did win, 144-113 over Denver.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 0
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 27
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28