Nov 9, 2010, 4:43 PM EST
You don’t have an MVP vote. Neither do I. But we here at NBC wanted to make you feel included, like you have a voice. We care like that.
So check out our new MVP fan ranker — you can go on and rate any of a dozen guys on a scale of 0 to 10 on if they should be MVP. Your vote actually counts — no electoral college between you and the election results here.
It’s a tad early to say who wins the award, what with 23 weeks of the season left and all. But as of now, Chris Paul seems to be the crowd favorite. And who am I to argue with our loyal readers? Well, except for the part where you have Derrick Rose ranked higher than Kevin Durant. There, I think you’re all just high.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 6
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12