Nov 9, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
You don’t have an MVP vote. Neither do I. But we here at NBC wanted to make you feel included, like you have a voice. We care like that.
So check out our new MVP fan ranker — you can go on and rate any of a dozen guys on a scale of 0 to 10 on if they should be MVP. Your vote actually counts — no electoral college between you and the election results here.
It’s a tad early to say who wins the award, what with 23 weeks of the season left and all. But as of now, Chris Paul seems to be the crowd favorite. And who am I to argue with our loyal readers? Well, except for the part where you have Derrick Rose ranked higher than Kevin Durant. There, I think you’re all just high.
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 5
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 11
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9