Nov 9, 2010, 4:43 PM EST
You don’t have an MVP vote. Neither do I. But we here at NBC wanted to make you feel included, like you have a voice. We care like that.
So check out our new MVP fan ranker — you can go on and rate any of a dozen guys on a scale of 0 to 10 on if they should be MVP. Your vote actually counts — no electoral college between you and the election results here.
It’s a tad early to say who wins the award, what with 23 weeks of the season left and all. But as of now, Chris Paul seems to be the crowd favorite. And who am I to argue with our loyal readers? Well, except for the part where you have Derrick Rose ranked higher than Kevin Durant. There, I think you’re all just high.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)