Nov 9, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
You don’t have an MVP vote. Neither do I. But we here at NBC wanted to make you feel included, like you have a voice. We care like that.
So check out our new MVP fan ranker — you can go on and rate any of a dozen guys on a scale of 0 to 10 on if they should be MVP. Your vote actually counts — no electoral college between you and the election results here.
It’s a tad early to say who wins the award, what with 23 weeks of the season left and all. But as of now, Chris Paul seems to be the crowd favorite. And who am I to argue with our loyal readers? Well, except for the part where you have Derrick Rose ranked higher than Kevin Durant. There, I think you’re all just high.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17