Nov 9, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
You don’t have an MVP vote. Neither do I. But we here at NBC wanted to make you feel included, like you have a voice. We care like that.
So check out our new MVP fan ranker — you can go on and rate any of a dozen guys on a scale of 0 to 10 on if they should be MVP. Your vote actually counts — no electoral college between you and the election results here.
It’s a tad early to say who wins the award, what with 23 weeks of the season left and all. But as of now, Chris Paul seems to be the crowd favorite. And who am I to argue with our loyal readers? Well, except for the part where you have Derrick Rose ranked higher than Kevin Durant. There, I think you’re all just high.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 63
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10