Nov 8, 2010, 2:01 PM EST
Interesting game tonight for the Magic and Hawks — two teams with good records that aren’t drawing the love of the Heat and Celtics. Good test for both of them early in the season.
But the Magic will again be without starting point guard Jameer Nelson, who is still not over the sprained ankle he suffered against the Nets Friday night. That means more Chris Duhon, who isn’t the same scoring threat but had 9 assists and no turnovers against Charlotte as a starter Saturday. Jason Williams plays behind him.
Vince Carter is in, despite what looked like a nasty fall due to a wet spot on the floor in Charlotte. Which is good news, that looked like it could have been a lot more serious.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 0
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 26
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29