Nov 8, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
Interesting game tonight for the Magic and Hawks — two teams with good records that aren’t drawing the love of the Heat and Celtics. Good test for both of them early in the season.
But the Magic will again be without starting point guard Jameer Nelson, who is still not over the sprained ankle he suffered against the Nets Friday night. That means more Chris Duhon, who isn’t the same scoring threat but had 9 assists and no turnovers against Charlotte as a starter Saturday. Jason Williams plays behind him.
Vince Carter is in, despite what looked like a nasty fall due to a wet spot on the floor in Charlotte. Which is good news, that looked like it could have been a lot more serious.
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 80
- PBT Extra: Talking Duncan, LeBron legacies; plus Game 6 11
- Report: Clippers pull out of talks with Celtics 30
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit 83
- If Spurs win, Tony Parker should be the Finals MVP 24
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'