Nov 8, 2010, 2:01 PM EST
Interesting game tonight for the Magic and Hawks — two teams with good records that aren’t drawing the love of the Heat and Celtics. Good test for both of them early in the season.
But the Magic will again be without starting point guard Jameer Nelson, who is still not over the sprained ankle he suffered against the Nets Friday night. That means more Chris Duhon, who isn’t the same scoring threat but had 9 assists and no turnovers against Charlotte as a starter Saturday. Jason Williams plays behind him.
Vince Carter is in, despite what looked like a nasty fall due to a wet spot on the floor in Charlotte. Which is good news, that looked like it could have been a lot more serious.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 13
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 9
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (40)