Nov 8, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
Interesting game tonight for the Magic and Hawks — two teams with good records that aren’t drawing the love of the Heat and Celtics. Good test for both of them early in the season.
But the Magic will again be without starting point guard Jameer Nelson, who is still not over the sprained ankle he suffered against the Nets Friday night. That means more Chris Duhon, who isn’t the same scoring threat but had 9 assists and no turnovers against Charlotte as a starter Saturday. Jason Williams plays behind him.
Vince Carter is in, despite what looked like a nasty fall due to a wet spot on the floor in Charlotte. Which is good news, that looked like it could have been a lot more serious.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15