Nov 8, 2010, 2:01 PM EDT
Interesting game tonight for the Magic and Hawks — two teams with good records that aren’t drawing the love of the Heat and Celtics. Good test for both of them early in the season.
But the Magic will again be without starting point guard Jameer Nelson, who is still not over the sprained ankle he suffered against the Nets Friday night. That means more Chris Duhon, who isn’t the same scoring threat but had 9 assists and no turnovers against Charlotte as a starter Saturday. Jason Williams plays behind him.
Vince Carter is in, despite what looked like a nasty fall due to a wet spot on the floor in Charlotte. Which is good news, that looked like it could have been a lot more serious.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20