Nov 5, 2010, 5:55 PM EST
Somewhere between Nike Basketball’s fantastic LeBron James “Rise” spot and Reebok’s mind-numbingly awful John Wall/Zigtech campaign is this commercial from Jordan Brand and Carmelo Anthony:
I’m not sure I quite understand how the current slogan, “DO WHATEVER IT TAKES,” ties in (I guess it’s because in this game, Melo has to literally do everything?), but I can appreciate the execution in spite of that.
Also, the variety of Carmelo’s on-court accessories is downright imprsesive.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9