Nov 5, 2010, 10:38 AM EDT
James Johnson has found a bit of a place in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation in Chicago — Thursday night he got 8:16 off the bench.
But the Bulls are exploring trading him to Charlotte, according to Mark Stein of ESPN. Exactly what they would get that they need out of this transaction remains unclear. Chicago also decided not to sign Patrick Beverley, the last cut of the Miami Heat, according to the report.
The one thing that becomes clear out of the report is that the Bulls plan on making some roster moves later in the season. It would be a little tough now — until Carlos Boozer returns you don’t know exactly what the Bulls will look like. We might have some ideas, but until we see the full team in action we don’t really know.
So Chicago waits. But expect them to take some steps before the February trading deadline.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16