Nov 5, 2010, 11:03 PM EDT
Andre Iguodala’s 252-game starting streak is in jepoardy.
Iguodala strained his right Achilles tendon during the first half of the Sixers loss to the Cavaliers Friday night and did not play in the second half.
After the game coach Doug Collins said that the injury was not serious. However, Iguodala’s status for Sunday at the Knicks is unknown.
It is also unknown exactly when he suffered the injury, it was discovered at halftime.
Iguodala has averaged 14.4 points per game but has not been as efficient has he had been in past seasons so far this year. Still, he is the best wing player the Sixers have by far and they cannot afford to miss him for long.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9