Nov 5, 2010, 11:03 PM EST
Andre Iguodala’s 252-game starting streak is in jepoardy.
Iguodala strained his right Achilles tendon during the first half of the Sixers loss to the Cavaliers Friday night and did not play in the second half.
After the game coach Doug Collins said that the injury was not serious. However, Iguodala’s status for Sunday at the Knicks is unknown.
It is also unknown exactly when he suffered the injury, it was discovered at halftime.
Iguodala has averaged 14.4 points per game but has not been as efficient has he had been in past seasons so far this year. Still, he is the best wing player the Sixers have by far and they cannot afford to miss him for long.
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 1
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 17
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 9
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)