Nov 4, 2010, 11:14 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long. Already a politician and now South Park have taken on the LeBron James ad that is less than two weeks old. This ties in LeBron’s ad and the BP oil spill, plus the South Park storyline that if you really cared about you would already have watched the full episode.
Also, note that this is South Park so things are bleeped out. If that kind of thing offends you, move on.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9