Nov 4, 2010, 11:14 AM EST
Well, that didn’t take long. Already a politician and now South Park have taken on the LeBron James ad that is less than two weeks old. This ties in LeBron’s ad and the BP oil spill, plus the South Park storyline that if you really cared about you would already have watched the full episode.
Also, note that this is South Park so things are bleeped out. If that kind of thing offends you, move on.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 30
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7