Nov 4, 2010, 11:14 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long. Already a politician and now South Park have taken on the LeBron James ad that is less than two weeks old. This ties in LeBron’s ad and the BP oil spill, plus the South Park storyline that if you really cared about you would already have watched the full episode.
Also, note that this is South Park so things are bleeped out. If that kind of thing offends you, move on.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 9
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71