Nov 4, 2010, 11:14 AM EST
Well, that didn’t take long. Already a politician and now South Park have taken on the LeBron James ad that is less than two weeks old. This ties in LeBron’s ad and the BP oil spill, plus the South Park storyline that if you really cared about you would already have watched the full episode.
Also, note that this is South Park so things are bleeped out. If that kind of thing offends you, move on.
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 1
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 4
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)