Nov 4, 2010, 11:14 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long. Already a politician and now South Park have taken on the LeBron James ad that is less than two weeks old. This ties in LeBron’s ad and the BP oil spill, plus the South Park storyline that if you really cared about you would already have watched the full episode.
Also, note that this is South Park so things are bleeped out. If that kind of thing offends you, move on.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9