Nov 3, 2010, 8:10 AM EDT
Kevin Garnett talks a lot of smack on the court, sometimes going a little over the top with it all.
The Piston’s Charlie Villanueva has had enough and tweeted about it after the game.
KG talks a lot of crap, he’s prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him
KG called me a cancer patient, I’m pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he’s tossing it like it’s a joke,
We know Garnett talks a lot on the court, we don’t know for certain he said particular thing. If so, he went over the line. Cancer, never funny or a good insult. Not terribly clever either, we kind of always expect more from Garnett.
And just for the record, I would probably take KG in a fight, he’s scrappy and hates to lose. Although he has a reputation as a bit of a bully, always getting in the face of guards like Jose Calderon and not big men like Villanueva, so know knows.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19