Nov 3, 2010, 8:10 AM EDT
Kevin Garnett talks a lot of smack on the court, sometimes going a little over the top with it all.
The Piston’s Charlie Villanueva has had enough and tweeted about it after the game.
KG talks a lot of crap, he’s prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him
KG called me a cancer patient, I’m pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he’s tossing it like it’s a joke,
We know Garnett talks a lot on the court, we don’t know for certain he said particular thing. If so, he went over the line. Cancer, never funny or a good insult. Not terribly clever either, we kind of always expect more from Garnett.
And just for the record, I would probably take KG in a fight, he’s scrappy and hates to lose. Although he has a reputation as a bit of a bully, always getting in the face of guards like Jose Calderon and not big men like Villanueva, so know knows.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 5
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 15
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 66
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 51
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 29
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4