Nov 3, 2010, 8:10 AM EDT
Kevin Garnett talks a lot of smack on the court, sometimes going a little over the top with it all.
The Piston’s Charlie Villanueva has had enough and tweeted about it after the game.
KG talks a lot of crap, he’s prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him
KG called me a cancer patient, I’m pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he’s tossing it like it’s a joke,
We know Garnett talks a lot on the court, we don’t know for certain he said particular thing. If so, he went over the line. Cancer, never funny or a good insult. Not terribly clever either, we kind of always expect more from Garnett.
And just for the record, I would probably take KG in a fight, he’s scrappy and hates to lose. Although he has a reputation as a bit of a bully, always getting in the face of guards like Jose Calderon and not big men like Villanueva, so know knows.
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 5
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 8
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 20
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13