Nov 3, 2010, 8:10 AM EDT
Kevin Garnett talks a lot of smack on the court, sometimes going a little over the top with it all.
The Piston’s Charlie Villanueva has had enough and tweeted about it after the game.
KG talks a lot of crap, he’s prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him
KG called me a cancer patient, I’m pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he’s tossing it like it’s a joke,
We know Garnett talks a lot on the court, we don’t know for certain he said particular thing. If so, he went over the line. Cancer, never funny or a good insult. Not terribly clever either, we kind of always expect more from Garnett.
And just for the record, I would probably take KG in a fight, he’s scrappy and hates to lose. Although he has a reputation as a bit of a bully, always getting in the face of guards like Jose Calderon and not big men like Villanueva, so know knows.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 2
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 22
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 20
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10