Nov 3, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
When Carlos Boozer fractured his hand — he just tripped over a bag, stop asking! — it was expected he would be out until the end of November.
Today he got his cast off, which means he should be back… about the end of November. Sometimes those predictions are pretty accurate (unless Andrew Bynum or Kenyon Martin are involved).
Not only Boozer’s cast came off but the pins came out as well, according to a tweet from Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Chicago is holding its own, going 2-1 without Boozer so far. Derrick Rose dominated the first two games, so Portland trapped him in a Monday night game and Rose just hit his teammates and spread the love, picked up 13 assists and the Buss got another win.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18