Nov 3, 2010, 1:23 PM EST
When Carlos Boozer fractured his hand — he just tripped over a bag, stop asking! — it was expected he would be out until the end of November.
Today he got his cast off, which means he should be back… about the end of November. Sometimes those predictions are pretty accurate (unless Andrew Bynum or Kenyon Martin are involved).
Not only Boozer’s cast came off but the pins came out as well, according to a tweet from Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Chicago is holding its own, going 2-1 without Boozer so far. Derrick Rose dominated the first two games, so Portland trapped him in a Monday night game and Rose just hit his teammates and spread the love, picked up 13 assists and the Buss got another win.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8