Nov 3, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
When Carlos Boozer fractured his hand — he just tripped over a bag, stop asking! — it was expected he would be out until the end of November.
Today he got his cast off, which means he should be back… about the end of November. Sometimes those predictions are pretty accurate (unless Andrew Bynum or Kenyon Martin are involved).
Not only Boozer’s cast came off but the pins came out as well, according to a tweet from Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Chicago is holding its own, going 2-1 without Boozer so far. Derrick Rose dominated the first two games, so Portland trapped him in a Monday night game and Rose just hit his teammates and spread the love, picked up 13 assists and the Buss got another win.
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 0
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 16
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18