Nov 3, 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
When Carlos Boozer fractured his hand — he just tripped over a bag, stop asking! — it was expected he would be out until the end of November.
Today he got his cast off, which means he should be back… about the end of November. Sometimes those predictions are pretty accurate (unless Andrew Bynum or Kenyon Martin are involved).
Not only Boozer’s cast came off but the pins came out as well, according to a tweet from Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Chicago is holding its own, going 2-1 without Boozer so far. Derrick Rose dominated the first two games, so Portland trapped him in a Monday night game and Rose just hit his teammates and spread the love, picked up 13 assists and the Buss got another win.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13