Nov 2, 2010, 10:52 AM EST
We’re telling you, these Clippers are a lot of fun to watch. They easily won the highlight battle against the Spurs last night.
We also told you that is very different than winning the game, the Clips are not there yet. Especially not against the Spurs who have beat them 17 of the last 18 meetings.
But as we are just showing a highlight clip, how about Eric Gordon dunking over Tim Duncan. We could have gone with a couple Blake Griffin dunks, but Gordon had this great throwdown and a great chase-down block on Tony Parker in this one. So Team USA EG it is.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13