Nov 2, 2010, 10:52 AM EDT
We’re telling you, these Clippers are a lot of fun to watch. They easily won the highlight battle against the Spurs last night.
We also told you that is very different than winning the game, the Clips are not there yet. Especially not against the Spurs who have beat them 17 of the last 18 meetings.
But as we are just showing a highlight clip, how about Eric Gordon dunking over Tim Duncan. We could have gone with a couple Blake Griffin dunks, but Gordon had this great throwdown and a great chase-down block on Tony Parker in this one. So Team USA EG it is.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 0
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 39
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55