Nov 2, 2010, 8:45 PM EST
Word comes from the twitter account of Lisa Dillman at the Los Angeles Times that the Clippers Craig Smith is going to appeal his flagrant II foul and any fines that come from the league from his tackling of George Hill last night.
If you didn’t see the highlight, Rhino lived up to his nickname just throwing Hill to the ground on a breakaway, making no play for the ball. Hill went out and did not return to the game with spasms in his trapezius muscle.
Take it from someone who was right behind that basket last night watching the game, don’t do it Smith. Take the fine. It was a flagrant II. Maybe that wasn’t the intention when you went up, but it was the result — you grabbed him around the neck and shoulders and threw him to the ground. You had to go. You get a fine. Tony Parker called it a dirty play after the game and he was right.
You’re not a dirty player, but you deserve what is coming on this one.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 7
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7