Nov 1, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Lee Fisher is going to lose tomorrow. Election day comes and he is 22 points back in the polls for his senate race in Ohio, and he is out of money in his campaign. I know next to nothing about his politics or his opponents, but I know there are no 22-point shots.
But Fisher has his sense of humor.
And that led to a fairly amusing spoof of the latest LeBron James commercial. Which is a YouTube hit. Which is good, as he is almost out of money so buying a bunch of television spots isn’t happening.
Hopefully the spoof on LeBron ad meme is dead with this.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 0
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 29
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 5
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2