Nov 1, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Lee Fisher is going to lose tomorrow. Election day comes and he is 22 points back in the polls for his senate race in Ohio, and he is out of money in his campaign. I know next to nothing about his politics or his opponents, but I know there are no 22-point shots.
But Fisher has his sense of humor.
And that led to a fairly amusing spoof of the latest LeBron James commercial. Which is a YouTube hit. Which is good, as he is almost out of money so buying a bunch of television spots isn’t happening.
Hopefully the spoof on LeBron ad meme is dead with this.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 3
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19