Nov 1, 2010, 3:58 PM EST
Lee Fisher is going to lose tomorrow. Election day comes and he is 22 points back in the polls for his senate race in Ohio, and he is out of money in his campaign. I know next to nothing about his politics or his opponents, but I know there are no 22-point shots.
But Fisher has his sense of humor.
And that led to a fairly amusing spoof of the latest LeBron James commercial. Which is a YouTube hit. Which is good, as he is almost out of money so buying a bunch of television spots isn’t happening.
Hopefully the spoof on LeBron ad meme is dead with this.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16