Nov 1, 2010, 3:58 PM EST
Lee Fisher is going to lose tomorrow. Election day comes and he is 22 points back in the polls for his senate race in Ohio, and he is out of money in his campaign. I know next to nothing about his politics or his opponents, but I know there are no 22-point shots.
But Fisher has his sense of humor.
And that led to a fairly amusing spoof of the latest LeBron James commercial. Which is a YouTube hit. Which is good, as he is almost out of money so buying a bunch of television spots isn’t happening.
Hopefully the spoof on LeBron ad meme is dead with this.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16