Nov 1, 2010, 3:58 PM EST
Lee Fisher is going to lose tomorrow. Election day comes and he is 22 points back in the polls for his senate race in Ohio, and he is out of money in his campaign. I know next to nothing about his politics or his opponents, but I know there are no 22-point shots.
But Fisher has his sense of humor.
And that led to a fairly amusing spoof of the latest LeBron James commercial. Which is a YouTube hit. Which is good, as he is almost out of money so buying a bunch of television spots isn’t happening.
Hopefully the spoof on LeBron ad meme is dead with this.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30