Nov 1, 2010, 9:37 AM EDT
If you enjoy “Messin’ with Sasquatch” then you’ll enjoy a fun new game from the Lakers locker room: ask Kobe about his knee.
Of course the assembled media did after the Lakers win Sunday night, and Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register has the response.
“Leave me the (heck) alone about my (expletive) knee,” Bryant said, smiling, after the victory Sunday night over Golden State.
Told that Lakers coach Phil Jackson had said Bryant is not 100 percent, especially on defense, Bryant said congenially again: “100 percent. I don’t give a (bleep) what he says. I’m fine.”
By the way, it’s pretty clear Kobe’s knee is not 100 percent after his offseason surgery, but the Lakers pretty soft schedule to start the season gives him time to get it right without the team hurting much. As evidenced by the 3-0 start.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8