Nov 1, 2010, 9:37 AM EST
If you enjoy “Messin’ with Sasquatch” then you’ll enjoy a fun new game from the Lakers locker room: ask Kobe about his knee.
Of course the assembled media did after the Lakers win Sunday night, and Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register has the response.
“Leave me the (heck) alone about my (expletive) knee,” Bryant said, smiling, after the victory Sunday night over Golden State.
Told that Lakers coach Phil Jackson had said Bryant is not 100 percent, especially on defense, Bryant said congenially again: “100 percent. I don’t give a (bleep) what he says. I’m fine.”
By the way, it’s pretty clear Kobe’s knee is not 100 percent after his offseason surgery, but the Lakers pretty soft schedule to start the season gives him time to get it right without the team hurting much. As evidenced by the 3-0 start.
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 0
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 1
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)