Nov 1, 2010, 9:37 AM EDT
If you enjoy “Messin’ with Sasquatch” then you’ll enjoy a fun new game from the Lakers locker room: ask Kobe about his knee.
Of course the assembled media did after the Lakers win Sunday night, and Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register has the response.
“Leave me the (heck) alone about my (expletive) knee,” Bryant said, smiling, after the victory Sunday night over Golden State.
Told that Lakers coach Phil Jackson had said Bryant is not 100 percent, especially on defense, Bryant said congenially again: “100 percent. I don’t give a (bleep) what he says. I’m fine.”
By the way, it’s pretty clear Kobe’s knee is not 100 percent after his offseason surgery, but the Lakers pretty soft schedule to start the season gives him time to get it right without the team hurting much. As evidenced by the 3-0 start.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 38
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18