Nov 1, 2010, 9:37 AM EDT
If you enjoy “Messin’ with Sasquatch” then you’ll enjoy a fun new game from the Lakers locker room: ask Kobe about his knee.
Of course the assembled media did after the Lakers win Sunday night, and Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register has the response.
“Leave me the (heck) alone about my (expletive) knee,” Bryant said, smiling, after the victory Sunday night over Golden State.
Told that Lakers coach Phil Jackson had said Bryant is not 100 percent, especially on defense, Bryant said congenially again: “100 percent. I don’t give a (bleep) what he says. I’m fine.”
By the way, it’s pretty clear Kobe’s knee is not 100 percent after his offseason surgery, but the Lakers pretty soft schedule to start the season gives him time to get it right without the team hurting much. As evidenced by the 3-0 start.
- LeBron makes emotional return to Cleveland tonight, new Nike ad shows city standing together (VIDEO) 0
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 6
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 21
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 22
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 17
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38