Oct 31, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
Erick Dampier is in for Houston. That means Jermaine Taylor is out.
If you want him, he can be yours. The Rockets are shopping Taylor around before just cutting him outright, according to Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
It makes some sense for Houston, there was interest from several teams in signing off waivers so why not see if you can get something for him. Probably a second round pick, but that is better than nothing. Washington, Miami and the Magic are reportedly interested, although Miami already has a full roster so take the report with plenty of salt. But the fact there might b real interest makes sense.
It is possible teams would rather risk getting him off waivers for nothing, so we’ll see if the Rockets can find a deal out there.
Taylor, a guard out of Central Florida, played 31 games and was respectable for the Rockets last season. He is one of the army of guys to get to the NBA out of the D-League.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 12
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24