Oct 31, 2010, 4:46 PM EDT
The Clippers this season have started Baron Davis at point guard, which has gone about as expected. Meh.
When he’s gone to the bench, Randy Foye has gotten the backup minutes. He has not impressed. He’s not shooting much but when he has he’s missed (shooting 30 percent on the season). The team’s second unit has seemed slow and a step off.
Now Foye is out one to two weeks with a left hamstring sprain, according to ESPN Los Angeles. He is officially listed as day-to-day.
Now rookie Eric Bledsoe is going to get some run, and that could be good as he brings quickness and energy. Eric Gordon may get some time at the point and that could work as well.
Basically, the Clippers need a shot of energy with their reserves, and this could force some lineup moves by Vinny Del Negro to find it. The Clippers have five games in the next seven days, so he’ll get the opportunity.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31