Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.
What does it mean?
Shut your mouth.
That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.” Both a reminder to the team that it’s actions, not talk that matter. And a little shout out to the “hater” critics.
If they keep playing like that Orlando game, nobody will be able to talk about them.
(Tas Melas at The Basketball Jones beat me to the punch on this post and found the art.)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 23
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 28
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay