Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 PM EST
Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.
What does it mean?
Shut your mouth.
That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.” Both a reminder to the team that it’s actions, not talk that matter. And a little shout out to the “hater” critics.
If they keep playing like that Orlando game, nobody will be able to talk about them.
(Tas Melas at The Basketball Jones beat me to the punch on this post and found the art.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20