Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 PM EST
Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.
What does it mean?
Shut your mouth.
That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.” Both a reminder to the team that it’s actions, not talk that matter. And a little shout out to the “hater” critics.
If they keep playing like that Orlando game, nobody will be able to talk about them.
(Tas Melas at The Basketball Jones beat me to the punch on this post and found the art.)
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 16
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8