Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.
What does it mean?
Shut your mouth.
That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.” Both a reminder to the team that it’s actions, not talk that matter. And a little shout out to the “hater” critics.
If they keep playing like that Orlando game, nobody will be able to talk about them.
(Tas Melas at The Basketball Jones beat me to the punch on this post and found the art.)
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10