Oct 30, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Did you see this last night? As the Miami Heat were destroying the Orlando Magic they kept making the hand gesture you see in the picture to each other.
What does it mean?
Shut your mouth.
That’s it, according to Mark Jackson on the ESPN broadcast. “Shut your mouth.” Both a reminder to the team that it’s actions, not talk that matter. And a little shout out to the “hater” critics.
If they keep playing like that Orlando game, nobody will be able to talk about them.
(Tas Melas at The Basketball Jones beat me to the punch on this post and found the art.)
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 6
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 18
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25