Oct 30, 2010, 5:28 PM EST
UPDATE 5:28 pm: Curry has tweeted that he will not be traveling with the team to Los Angeles for Sunday’s game. The Warriors are off until Wednesday after that, when they play Memphis, he is waiting to see if he will be ready for that game.
1:27 am: Stephen Curry has been playing through a mild right ankle sprain so far this season, he rolled it once in the preseason then again in the season opener. But it wasn’t bothering him much against the Clippers — 16 points on 7-of-9 shooting, and you can toss in six dimes.
Then trying to keep up with an Eric Gordon crossover in the third quarter Curry rolled that same right ankle again. He limped off the court and did not return.
This time the Warriors are calling it a sprain. Nothing official yet as to how long he is out but it seems to be at the point he just needs to rest it for a few games and get it right. He may miss the Laker game this weekend but then the Warriors are off until Wednesday. Once we know more we will update, but it didn’t look good and that’s three times with the same ankle now.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16