Oct 30, 2010, 5:28 PM EDT
UPDATE 5:28 pm: Curry has tweeted that he will not be traveling with the team to Los Angeles for Sunday’s game. The Warriors are off until Wednesday after that, when they play Memphis, he is waiting to see if he will be ready for that game.
1:27 am: Stephen Curry has been playing through a mild right ankle sprain so far this season, he rolled it once in the preseason then again in the season opener. But it wasn’t bothering him much against the Clippers — 16 points on 7-of-9 shooting, and you can toss in six dimes.
Then trying to keep up with an Eric Gordon crossover in the third quarter Curry rolled that same right ankle again. He limped off the court and did not return.
This time the Warriors are calling it a sprain. Nothing official yet as to how long he is out but it seems to be at the point he just needs to rest it for a few games and get it right. He may miss the Laker game this weekend but then the Warriors are off until Wednesday. Once we know more we will update, but it didn’t look good and that’s three times with the same ankle now.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 3
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25