Oct 30, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo had 24 assists last night as the Knicks went away from the old “make Rondo the shooter” book. And the Knicks lost. Somebody wrote the book for a reason. On another note: Are the first two clips here really assists? He makes the pass then the player (Pierce then Davis) put the ball on the floor twice, drive the lane and get contact. That’s an assist in hockey, but basketball?
Maybe some home cooking, but still Rondo played some beautiful basketball last night and this is fun to watch (he had 10 points and 10 rebounds too).
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 4
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25