Oct 30, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo had 24 assists last night as the Knicks went away from the old “make Rondo the shooter” book. And the Knicks lost. Somebody wrote the book for a reason. On another note: Are the first two clips here really assists? He makes the pass then the player (Pierce then Davis) put the ball on the floor twice, drive the lane and get contact. That’s an assist in hockey, but basketball?
Maybe some home cooking, but still Rondo played some beautiful basketball last night and this is fun to watch (he had 10 points and 10 rebounds too).
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (92)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bad shooting night for Bulls dooms them in game Game 4. And series. (62)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (61)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay