Oct 30, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo had 24 assists last night as the Knicks went away from the old “make Rondo the shooter” book. And the Knicks lost. Somebody wrote the book for a reason. On another note: Are the first two clips here really assists? He makes the pass then the player (Pierce then Davis) put the ball on the floor twice, drive the lane and get contact. That’s an assist in hockey, but basketball?
Maybe some home cooking, but still Rondo played some beautiful basketball last night and this is fun to watch (he had 10 points and 10 rebounds too).
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10