Oct 30, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo had 24 assists last night as the Knicks went away from the old “make Rondo the shooter” book. And the Knicks lost. Somebody wrote the book for a reason. On another note: Are the first two clips here really assists? He makes the pass then the player (Pierce then Davis) put the ball on the floor twice, drive the lane and get contact. That’s an assist in hockey, but basketball?
Maybe some home cooking, but still Rondo played some beautiful basketball last night and this is fun to watch (he had 10 points and 10 rebounds too).
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30