Oct 30, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
Rajon Rondo had 24 assists last night as the Knicks went away from the old “make Rondo the shooter” book. And the Knicks lost. Somebody wrote the book for a reason. On another note: Are the first two clips here really assists? He makes the pass then the player (Pierce then Davis) put the ball on the floor twice, drive the lane and get contact. That’s an assist in hockey, but basketball?
Maybe some home cooking, but still Rondo played some beautiful basketball last night and this is fun to watch (he had 10 points and 10 rebounds too).
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 12
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 12
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 17
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23