Oct 29, 2010, 4:22 PM EDT
With less than a minute to go in last night’s Orlando blowout of Washington — so long after you tuned out and flipped over to The Office — Jason Williams got ejected.
Williams got one of those quick technicals for showing displeasure with a call, one that happened with his team up 30 points and less than one minute to go in the game. So you know, it was worth getting upset over.
When he got the first he turned and grabbed the arm of referee Tony Brothers. Big no-no there under any rules. He got the second tech right there and you new a suspension was coming.
The league made it official today, Williams will sit out one game without pay. That game will be tonight’s contest against the Heat.
With Jameer Nelson and Chris Duhon getting the majority of point guard minutes anyway, this is no big blow to Orlando.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 0
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5