Oct 29, 2010, 4:22 PM EST
With less than a minute to go in last night’s Orlando blowout of Washington — so long after you tuned out and flipped over to The Office — Jason Williams got ejected.
Williams got one of those quick technicals for showing displeasure with a call, one that happened with his team up 30 points and less than one minute to go in the game. So you know, it was worth getting upset over.
When he got the first he turned and grabbed the arm of referee Tony Brothers. Big no-no there under any rules. He got the second tech right there and you new a suspension was coming.
The league made it official today, Williams will sit out one game without pay. That game will be tonight’s contest against the Heat.
With Jameer Nelson and Chris Duhon getting the majority of point guard minutes anyway, this is no big blow to Orlando.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5