Oct 29, 2010, 4:22 PM EDT
With less than a minute to go in last night’s Orlando blowout of Washington — so long after you tuned out and flipped over to The Office — Jason Williams got ejected.
Williams got one of those quick technicals for showing displeasure with a call, one that happened with his team up 30 points and less than one minute to go in the game. So you know, it was worth getting upset over.
When he got the first he turned and grabbed the arm of referee Tony Brothers. Big no-no there under any rules. He got the second tech right there and you new a suspension was coming.
The league made it official today, Williams will sit out one game without pay. That game will be tonight’s contest against the Heat.
With Jameer Nelson and Chris Duhon getting the majority of point guard minutes anyway, this is no big blow to Orlando.
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 8
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 3
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 46
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25