Oct 29, 2010, 10:17 PM EST
If you were watching closely tonight — like high-def television and basketball obsessed close — you noticed something different about LeBron James tonight in the game against the Magic.
He had fangs.
His mouthpiece had a Halloween theme, as you can see from this picture tweeted by CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
I’d say it’s kind of cool. But it’s personal expression and likely not an NBA-approved mouthpiece and so as Rovell speculated you can bet James gets fined. Tack that on to the $2,000 he’ll get on a bogus technical call in the third quarter. Not that he cant’s afford it.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41