Oct 29, 2010, 10:17 PM EDT
If you were watching closely tonight — like high-def television and basketball obsessed close — you noticed something different about LeBron James tonight in the game against the Magic.
He had fangs.
His mouthpiece had a Halloween theme, as you can see from this picture tweeted by CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
I’d say it’s kind of cool. But it’s personal expression and likely not an NBA-approved mouthpiece and so as Rovell speculated you can bet James gets fined. Tack that on to the $2,000 he’ll get on a bogus technical call in the third quarter. Not that he cant’s afford it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 4
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 3
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10