Oct 29, 2010, 10:17 PM EST
If you were watching closely tonight — like high-def television and basketball obsessed close — you noticed something different about LeBron James tonight in the game against the Magic.
He had fangs.
His mouthpiece had a Halloween theme, as you can see from this picture tweeted by CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
I’d say it’s kind of cool. But it’s personal expression and likely not an NBA-approved mouthpiece and so as Rovell speculated you can bet James gets fined. Tack that on to the $2,000 he’ll get on a bogus technical call in the third quarter. Not that he cant’s afford it.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 9
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 6
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11