Oct 29, 2010, 10:17 PM EDT
If you were watching closely tonight — like high-def television and basketball obsessed close — you noticed something different about LeBron James tonight in the game against the Magic.
He had fangs.
His mouthpiece had a Halloween theme, as you can see from this picture tweeted by CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
I’d say it’s kind of cool. But it’s personal expression and likely not an NBA-approved mouthpiece and so as Rovell speculated you can bet James gets fined. Tack that on to the $2,000 he’ll get on a bogus technical call in the third quarter. Not that he cant’s afford it.
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 0
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 43