Oct 29, 2010, 10:17 PM EST
If you were watching closely tonight — like high-def television and basketball obsessed close — you noticed something different about LeBron James tonight in the game against the Magic.
He had fangs.
His mouthpiece had a Halloween theme, as you can see from this picture tweeted by CNBC’s Darren Rovell.
I’d say it’s kind of cool. But it’s personal expression and likely not an NBA-approved mouthpiece and so as Rovell speculated you can bet James gets fined. Tack that on to the $2,000 he’ll get on a bogus technical call in the third quarter. Not that he cant’s afford it.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 12
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)