Oct 28, 2010, 5:10 PM EDT
You don’t know this, but you and I have been having the same recurring dream for the better part of the last five years. I don’t want to give away too much, but let’s just say it involves you, me, Tyrus Thomas, a Dance Dance Revolution machine, and a hilarious night of wacky misadventures.
Strange as it seems, that dream has been made a reality. Don’t ask questions. Just watch.
Video via Trey Kerby.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 2
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34