Oct 28, 2010, 5:10 PM EST
You don’t know this, but you and I have been having the same recurring dream for the better part of the last five years. I don’t want to give away too much, but let’s just say it involves you, me, Tyrus Thomas, a Dance Dance Revolution machine, and a hilarious night of wacky misadventures.
Strange as it seems, that dream has been made a reality. Don’t ask questions. Just watch.
Video via Trey Kerby.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13