Oct 28, 2010, 5:10 PM EST
You don’t know this, but you and I have been having the same recurring dream for the better part of the last five years. I don’t want to give away too much, but let’s just say it involves you, me, Tyrus Thomas, a Dance Dance Revolution machine, and a hilarious night of wacky misadventures.
Strange as it seems, that dream has been made a reality. Don’t ask questions. Just watch.
Video via Trey Kerby.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)