Oct 28, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
It’s the latest in viral marketing, all over the Web today are videos like this offering from @kd35neighbor that are supposed to be just Kevin Durant around his home.
Count me in the large group that thinks this is Nike or maybe another sponsor, but it is definitely produced. For one reason, we have not heard the words “restraining order” out of Durant or his people today. Also, watch it again. It is just shot well enough, something that tries to look raw but is clearly a little produced, with subtle product placement.
And by the way, no way does KD actually own a harp. (A harp? Durant is being sponsored by Guinness? I kid, I kid.)
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 16
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 6
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 32
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2