Oct 28, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
It’s the latest in viral marketing, all over the Web today are videos like this offering from @kd35neighbor that are supposed to be just Kevin Durant around his home.
Count me in the large group that thinks this is Nike or maybe another sponsor, but it is definitely produced. For one reason, we have not heard the words “restraining order” out of Durant or his people today. Also, watch it again. It is just shot well enough, something that tries to look raw but is clearly a little produced, with subtle product placement.
And by the way, no way does KD actually own a harp. (A harp? Durant is being sponsored by Guinness? I kid, I kid.)
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 1
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 18
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 23
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69