Oct 28, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
It’s the latest in viral marketing, all over the Web today are videos like this offering from @kd35neighbor that are supposed to be just Kevin Durant around his home.
Count me in the large group that thinks this is Nike or maybe another sponsor, but it is definitely produced. For one reason, we have not heard the words “restraining order” out of Durant or his people today. Also, watch it again. It is just shot well enough, something that tries to look raw but is clearly a little produced, with subtle product placement.
And by the way, no way does KD actually own a harp. (A harp? Durant is being sponsored by Guinness? I kid, I kid.)
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50