Oct 28, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
It’s the latest in viral marketing, all over the Web today are videos like this offering from @kd35neighbor that are supposed to be just Kevin Durant around his home.
Count me in the large group that thinks this is Nike or maybe another sponsor, but it is definitely produced. For one reason, we have not heard the words “restraining order” out of Durant or his people today. Also, watch it again. It is just shot well enough, something that tries to look raw but is clearly a little produced, with subtle product placement.
And by the way, no way does KD actually own a harp. (A harp? Durant is being sponsored by Guinness? I kid, I kid.)
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 12
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 30
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24