Oct 28, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
It’s the latest in viral marketing, all over the Web today are videos like this offering from @kd35neighbor that are supposed to be just Kevin Durant around his home.
Count me in the large group that thinks this is Nike or maybe another sponsor, but it is definitely produced. For one reason, we have not heard the words “restraining order” out of Durant or his people today. Also, watch it again. It is just shot well enough, something that tries to look raw but is clearly a little produced, with subtle product placement.
And by the way, no way does KD actually own a harp. (A harp? Durant is being sponsored by Guinness? I kid, I kid.)
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11