Oct 28, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
Want to play on the front line for the Memphis Grizzlies?
They may well be pulling people out of the stands on Friday night — Marc Gasol and now Zach Randolph are out for the game, according to the Commercial Appeal.
Randolph bruised his tailbone on a fall in the first quarter of the team’s opener and against Atlanta and is now out for the game Friday night in Dallas. He is listed as day-to-day but could miss more.
Marc Gasol has a sprained ankle that kept him out of the opener and now this.
That means Hasheem Thabeet and Darrell Arthur will start up front for the Grizzlies. Arthur played well in the opener, but now he gets Dirk Nowitzki as an assignment. Plus, the Grizzlies lack depth up front going against one of the deepest lineups in the NBA.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 28
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 51
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 16
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10