Oct 27, 2010, 12:08 PM EDT
Tracy McGrady has had a couple of knee surgeries and played a limited amount of basketball in the last few years. It looked it in the preseason — he played in one of the team’s eight games, and just eight minutes in that. He missed practices due to “tired legs.”
The question really is: Was he going to play that much anyway?
Hard to see how or why. The Pistons have plenty of wing players who can do that job better, why rob Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton or even Ben Gordon of minutes to play McGrady? At least while the game is in doubt.
Anyway the limit is there. Thought you should know.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31