Oct 27, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
Ring ceremonies are usually tedious affairs. Any event where everyone has to shake the commissioner’s hand is rarely exciting to watch.
But the Lakers put a nice twist on their’s Tuesday, having the players introduce one another. It felt genuine. Take a look for yourself.
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 2
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 15
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 23
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12