Oct 26, 2010, 5:49 PM EDT
It’s just not a good day for the Knicks.
The latest news is that Anthony Randolph will not be coming off the bench for them opening night (Wednesday) after spraining an ankle, and that starting center Timofey Mozgov is questionable after injuring his hip in practice. (Both notes via the twitter account of Howard Beck at the New York Times)
Anthony injured his left ankle in practice and that led to concern — an injury to that ankle is what kept him out more than half of last season. X-rays, however, came back negative. Still, he will not play in Toronto Wednesday.
Mozgov also fell during practice after bruising his left hip. It is not serious, he’ll probably play, but officially he is a game time decision.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3