Oct 26, 2010, 5:49 PM EDT
It’s just not a good day for the Knicks.
The latest news is that Anthony Randolph will not be coming off the bench for them opening night (Wednesday) after spraining an ankle, and that starting center Timofey Mozgov is questionable after injuring his hip in practice. (Both notes via the twitter account of Howard Beck at the New York Times)
Anthony injured his left ankle in practice and that led to concern — an injury to that ankle is what kept him out more than half of last season. X-rays, however, came back negative. Still, he will not play in Toronto Wednesday.
Mozgov also fell during practice after bruising his left hip. It is not serious, he’ll probably play, but officially he is a game time decision.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15