Oct 26, 2010, 12:58 PM EST
Remember back in June, when the brash new Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov put up a billboard of himself and Nets part owner Jay-Z overlooking Madison Square Garden. Underneath is said “Blueprint for Greatness.”
The Nets real blueprints are being used for their new building under construction in Brooklyn, at the Atlantic Yards.
Let’s all be thankful the Knicks did not go with a five-story tall picture of owner James Dolan.
Point made. And clever. Although, a funnier move would have been a billboard outside the Prudential Center in Newark. Where the Nets will actually play games this season and next.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54