Oct 26, 2010, 10:46 AM EDT
‘Our Home Since 1866. Our Pride Forever’
That logo across a back-and-white Cleveland skyline picture is what will go up 10-stories tall across from Quicken Loans Arena (via WTAM). Right where the LeBron James Witness banner used to be.
Just another reminder that things — and the focus — has changed this season in Cleveland. That LeBron is gone but Cleveland has bounced back through worse.
The banner is sponsored by paint giant Sherwin-Williams. Based out of Cleveland. As The Score points out, that’s Sherwin-Williams, not former Hawks draft pick Shelden Williams. Very, very different.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18