Oct 26, 2010, 10:46 AM EDT
‘Our Home Since 1866. Our Pride Forever’
That logo across a back-and-white Cleveland skyline picture is what will go up 10-stories tall across from Quicken Loans Arena (via WTAM). Right where the LeBron James Witness banner used to be.
Just another reminder that things — and the focus — has changed this season in Cleveland. That LeBron is gone but Cleveland has bounced back through worse.
The banner is sponsored by paint giant Sherwin-Williams. Based out of Cleveland. As The Score points out, that’s Sherwin-Williams, not former Hawks draft pick Shelden Williams. Very, very different.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31