Oct 26, 2010, 10:46 AM EST
‘Our Home Since 1866. Our Pride Forever’
That logo across a back-and-white Cleveland skyline picture is what will go up 10-stories tall across from Quicken Loans Arena (via WTAM). Right where the LeBron James Witness banner used to be.
Just another reminder that things — and the focus — has changed this season in Cleveland. That LeBron is gone but Cleveland has bounced back through worse.
The banner is sponsored by paint giant Sherwin-Williams. Based out of Cleveland. As The Score points out, that’s Sherwin-Williams, not former Hawks draft pick Shelden Williams. Very, very different.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30