Oct 26, 2010, 10:46 AM EDT
‘Our Home Since 1866. Our Pride Forever’
That logo across a back-and-white Cleveland skyline picture is what will go up 10-stories tall across from Quicken Loans Arena (via WTAM). Right where the LeBron James Witness banner used to be.
Just another reminder that things — and the focus — has changed this season in Cleveland. That LeBron is gone but Cleveland has bounced back through worse.
The banner is sponsored by paint giant Sherwin-Williams. Based out of Cleveland. As The Score points out, that’s Sherwin-Williams, not former Hawks draft pick Shelden Williams. Very, very different.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18