Oct 26, 2010, 10:46 AM EST
‘Our Home Since 1866. Our Pride Forever’
That logo across a back-and-white Cleveland skyline picture is what will go up 10-stories tall across from Quicken Loans Arena (via WTAM). Right where the LeBron James Witness banner used to be.
Just another reminder that things — and the focus — has changed this season in Cleveland. That LeBron is gone but Cleveland has bounced back through worse.
The banner is sponsored by paint giant Sherwin-Williams. Based out of Cleveland. As The Score points out, that’s Sherwin-Williams, not former Hawks draft pick Shelden Williams. Very, very different.
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 7
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 4
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (47)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)