Oct 25, 2010, 7:12 PM EST
The Thunder have exercised their options on James Harden, Serge Ibaka, Eric Maynor, B.J. Mullens, Russell Westbrook, and D.J. White. Ibaka, Harden, Maynor, and Mullens all had third-year options, while Westbrook and White both had fourth-year options.
This transaction just shows how deep the Thunder’s pool of young talent is: they were able to sign a promising and versatile swingman going into his second year, a quality backup point, a promising talent and defensive dynamo in Ibaka, an intriguing if unproven big man prospect in Mullens, and one of the most exciting young point guards in the league to an extra year on the same day.
Nick Collison and Morris Peterson, who are set to make $6,750,000 and $6,665,000 next season, will be the highest-paid Thunder players in 2010/11. In 2011/12, only Kevin Durant is owed more than 6 million dollars.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10