Oct 25, 2010, 2:54 PM EDT
Nike Basketball’s track record has few blemishes. Their TV spots have taken form as commercial art since Jordan’s rise, and regardless of the player featured, manage to write new, meaningful lines to that player’s mythology. The newest player spotlighted in the Nike commercial catalog is no stranger to ad space, but still portrayed in a fashion befitting his relative talents, his personality, and his off-season.
Behold, “Rise,” featuring LeBron James. Watch, interpret the message for yourself, and spend the rest of your day getting rid of those goosebumps.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11