Oct 25, 2010, 2:54 PM EDT
Nike Basketball’s track record has few blemishes. Their TV spots have taken form as commercial art since Jordan’s rise, and regardless of the player featured, manage to write new, meaningful lines to that player’s mythology. The newest player spotlighted in the Nike commercial catalog is no stranger to ad space, but still portrayed in a fashion befitting his relative talents, his personality, and his off-season.
Behold, “Rise,” featuring LeBron James. Watch, interpret the message for yourself, and spend the rest of your day getting rid of those goosebumps.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7