Oct 23, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
In last night’s Raptors preseason finale, DeMar DeRozan dislocated his finger. I’m not talking like “oh, it got bent out of shape” like your cranky boss gets bents out of shape. I’m saying his finger was placed in a position to which it is not natural to point. I’m not kidding. It was gross. Seriously G-R-O-S-S. Don’t believe me?
DeRozan popped it back into place, which I can only imagine is one of the most pleasant experiences known to man. He then returned to action and played. If I dislocated my finger, you would not be reading any words from me. I would be done. Still, it’s a bad start for the Raptors. Beyond, you know, losing their franchise player, having their first round pick tear a meniscus and generally be expected to fail this season.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 0
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 2
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 21
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33