Oct 23, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
In last night’s Raptors preseason finale, DeMar DeRozan dislocated his finger. I’m not talking like “oh, it got bent out of shape” like your cranky boss gets bents out of shape. I’m saying his finger was placed in a position to which it is not natural to point. I’m not kidding. It was gross. Seriously G-R-O-S-S. Don’t believe me?
DeRozan popped it back into place, which I can only imagine is one of the most pleasant experiences known to man. He then returned to action and played. If I dislocated my finger, you would not be reading any words from me. I would be done. Still, it’s a bad start for the Raptors. Beyond, you know, losing their franchise player, having their first round pick tear a meniscus and generally be expected to fail this season.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 52
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31