Oct 23, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
In last night’s Raptors preseason finale, DeMar DeRozan dislocated his finger. I’m not talking like “oh, it got bent out of shape” like your cranky boss gets bents out of shape. I’m saying his finger was placed in a position to which it is not natural to point. I’m not kidding. It was gross. Seriously G-R-O-S-S. Don’t believe me?
DeRozan popped it back into place, which I can only imagine is one of the most pleasant experiences known to man. He then returned to action and played. If I dislocated my finger, you would not be reading any words from me. I would be done. Still, it’s a bad start for the Raptors. Beyond, you know, losing their franchise player, having their first round pick tear a meniscus and generally be expected to fail this season.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 45
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11