Oct 22, 2010, 12:05 PM EST
Paul Pierce is ready for the season, ready for another serious run at a ring.
How can we tell? Because he got a new tattoo. Of course. What, you thought we could tell because he leads the Celtics in scoring this preseason with 14 points a game on 51.7 percent shooting? No. It’s preseason, what happens on the court doesn’t matter nearly as much as what happens in the tattoo parlor.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30