Oct 22, 2010, 12:05 PM EST
Paul Pierce is ready for the season, ready for another serious run at a ring.
How can we tell? Because he got a new tattoo. Of course. What, you thought we could tell because he leads the Celtics in scoring this preseason with 14 points a game on 51.7 percent shooting? No. It’s preseason, what happens on the court doesn’t matter nearly as much as what happens in the tattoo parlor.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 11
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11