Oct 22, 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
Paul Pierce is ready for the season, ready for another serious run at a ring.
How can we tell? Because he got a new tattoo. Of course. What, you thought we could tell because he leads the Celtics in scoring this preseason with 14 points a game on 51.7 percent shooting? No. It’s preseason, what happens on the court doesn’t matter nearly as much as what happens in the tattoo parlor.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61