Oct 22, 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
Paul Pierce is ready for the season, ready for another serious run at a ring.
How can we tell? Because he got a new tattoo. Of course. What, you thought we could tell because he leads the Celtics in scoring this preseason with 14 points a game on 51.7 percent shooting? No. It’s preseason, what happens on the court doesn’t matter nearly as much as what happens in the tattoo parlor.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 3
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 5
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 9
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 35
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 84
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20