Oct 21, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Do you know the first thing you are taught in a quality cooking school? Omelets. Because cooking eggs right is not easy, there are a lot of good lessons to be learned. Eggs are challenging.
Unless you are scrambling them, then it’s simple… oops, sorry Xavier Henry. The best part of this video — the look on his mom’s face before she takes a bite and the look on Henry’s after he does. Seriously, good thing you are bringing your mom with you to Memphis (a city that already has plenty of good restaurants), because you are no Charles Oakley. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 10
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 26
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39