Oct 21, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Do you know the first thing you are taught in a quality cooking school? Omelets. Because cooking eggs right is not easy, there are a lot of good lessons to be learned. Eggs are challenging.
Unless you are scrambling them, then it’s simple… oops, sorry Xavier Henry. The best part of this video — the look on his mom’s face before she takes a bite and the look on Henry’s after he does. Seriously, good thing you are bringing your mom with you to Memphis (a city that already has plenty of good restaurants), because you are no Charles Oakley. (via Ball Don’t Lie)
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50