Oct 21, 2010, 8:41 PM EDT
When Shaq was on Boston radio a few weeks back, he talked about going out to a public place and posing as a statue for a while….
So today he sent out the tweet, and it was off to Harvard Square (just off the campus of Harvard in Cambridge) where for over an hour he was a statue. He sat still and had to deal with people hanging on him rather than pigeons, plus a lot of photographers
True to his word Shaq was a statue, saying nothing. Which had to be the hardest thing for him.
Bless Kevin Garnett, but you’ll never see him do anything like that.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30