Oct 21, 2010, 8:41 PM EDT
When Shaq was on Boston radio a few weeks back, he talked about going out to a public place and posing as a statue for a while….
So today he sent out the tweet, and it was off to Harvard Square (just off the campus of Harvard in Cambridge) where for over an hour he was a statue. He sat still and had to deal with people hanging on him rather than pigeons, plus a lot of photographers
True to his word Shaq was a statue, saying nothing. Which had to be the hardest thing for him.
Bless Kevin Garnett, but you’ll never see him do anything like that.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4