Oct 21, 2010, 8:41 PM EDT
When Shaq was on Boston radio a few weeks back, he talked about going out to a public place and posing as a statue for a while….
So today he sent out the tweet, and it was off to Harvard Square (just off the campus of Harvard in Cambridge) where for over an hour he was a statue. He sat still and had to deal with people hanging on him rather than pigeons, plus a lot of photographers
True to his word Shaq was a statue, saying nothing. Which had to be the hardest thing for him.
Bless Kevin Garnett, but you’ll never see him do anything like that.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18