Oct 21, 2010, 8:41 PM EST
When Shaq was on Boston radio a few weeks back, he talked about going out to a public place and posing as a statue for a while….
So today he sent out the tweet, and it was off to Harvard Square (just off the campus of Harvard in Cambridge) where for over an hour he was a statue. He sat still and had to deal with people hanging on him rather than pigeons, plus a lot of photographers
True to his word Shaq was a statue, saying nothing. Which had to be the hardest thing for him.
Bless Kevin Garnett, but you’ll never see him do anything like that.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13