Oct 21, 2010, 8:41 PM EDT
When Shaq was on Boston radio a few weeks back, he talked about going out to a public place and posing as a statue for a while….
So today he sent out the tweet, and it was off to Harvard Square (just off the campus of Harvard in Cambridge) where for over an hour he was a statue. He sat still and had to deal with people hanging on him rather than pigeons, plus a lot of photographers
True to his word Shaq was a statue, saying nothing. Which had to be the hardest thing for him.
Bless Kevin Garnett, but you’ll never see him do anything like that.
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 0
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 9
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 26
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 17