Oct 20, 2010, 1:59 PM EST
Maybe when you’re a member of the paparazzi and you spend your days on stakeouts in the bushes near a celebrity’s home, things lose a little perspective.
The photog — not our guy — claims he and a pack of shutterbugs were “legally standing on public property” outside of Kate (Hudson’s) L.A. home back in 2008 when Kate and Baron arrived.
According to the suit, the photog claims Baron, “apparently unnerved by the media attention, picked up a dirt clod and threw it” … striking the pap in the face and eyes.
The photog claims he suffered some serious damage to his eyeball — and wants Baron to fork over more than $25,000 to make things right.
You know what helps get dirt out of your eye? Water. Not $25,000 and tying up our court system.
Just what the Clippers needed, another distraction for Davis.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9