Oct 20, 2010, 1:59 PM EDT
Maybe when you’re a member of the paparazzi and you spend your days on stakeouts in the bushes near a celebrity’s home, things lose a little perspective.
The photog — not our guy — claims he and a pack of shutterbugs were “legally standing on public property” outside of Kate (Hudson’s) L.A. home back in 2008 when Kate and Baron arrived.
According to the suit, the photog claims Baron, “apparently unnerved by the media attention, picked up a dirt clod and threw it” … striking the pap in the face and eyes.
The photog claims he suffered some serious damage to his eyeball — and wants Baron to fork over more than $25,000 to make things right.
You know what helps get dirt out of your eye? Water. Not $25,000 and tying up our court system.
Just what the Clippers needed, another distraction for Davis.
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 2
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 21
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13