Oct 20, 2010, 1:59 PM EDT
Maybe when you’re a member of the paparazzi and you spend your days on stakeouts in the bushes near a celebrity’s home, things lose a little perspective.
The photog — not our guy — claims he and a pack of shutterbugs were “legally standing on public property” outside of Kate (Hudson’s) L.A. home back in 2008 when Kate and Baron arrived.
According to the suit, the photog claims Baron, “apparently unnerved by the media attention, picked up a dirt clod and threw it” … striking the pap in the face and eyes.
The photog claims he suffered some serious damage to his eyeball — and wants Baron to fork over more than $25,000 to make things right.
You know what helps get dirt out of your eye? Water. Not $25,000 and tying up our court system.
Just what the Clippers needed, another distraction for Davis.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6