Oct 20, 2010, 1:59 PM EDT
Maybe when you’re a member of the paparazzi and you spend your days on stakeouts in the bushes near a celebrity’s home, things lose a little perspective.
The photog — not our guy — claims he and a pack of shutterbugs were “legally standing on public property” outside of Kate (Hudson’s) L.A. home back in 2008 when Kate and Baron arrived.
According to the suit, the photog claims Baron, “apparently unnerved by the media attention, picked up a dirt clod and threw it” … striking the pap in the face and eyes.
The photog claims he suffered some serious damage to his eyeball — and wants Baron to fork over more than $25,000 to make things right.
You know what helps get dirt out of your eye? Water. Not $25,000 and tying up our court system.
Just what the Clippers needed, another distraction for Davis.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10