Oct 20, 2010, 7:22 PM EST
Here’s the report, courtesy of FanHouse’s Sam Amick:
Houston forward Chuck Hayes has a sprained right ankle and will miss the Rockets final two preseason games.
Even though Hayes is extremely undersized for the center position and completely lacking anything resembling offensive skills, he’s carved out a successful niche for himself in the NBA thanks to his motor, strength, rebounding acumen, and phenomenal defense. Even though Hayes doesn’t put up big numbers, the Rockets will want him back as soon as possible, especially with Yao Ming playing limited minutes this season.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 17
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 26
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)