Oct 20, 2010, 7:22 PM EDT
Here’s the report, courtesy of FanHouse’s Sam Amick:
Houston forward Chuck Hayes has a sprained right ankle and will miss the Rockets final two preseason games.
Even though Hayes is extremely undersized for the center position and completely lacking anything resembling offensive skills, he’s carved out a successful niche for himself in the NBA thanks to his motor, strength, rebounding acumen, and phenomenal defense. Even though Hayes doesn’t put up big numbers, the Rockets will want him back as soon as possible, especially with Yao Ming playing limited minutes this season.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 16
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7