Oct 20, 2010, 7:22 PM EDT
Here’s the report, courtesy of FanHouse’s Sam Amick:
Houston forward Chuck Hayes has a sprained right ankle and will miss the Rockets final two preseason games.
Even though Hayes is extremely undersized for the center position and completely lacking anything resembling offensive skills, he’s carved out a successful niche for himself in the NBA thanks to his motor, strength, rebounding acumen, and phenomenal defense. Even though Hayes doesn’t put up big numbers, the Rockets will want him back as soon as possible, especially with Yao Ming playing limited minutes this season.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 25
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20