Oct 19, 2010, 4:26 PM EST
“If I was a guy like Reggie Miller I’d love the rule because it would add three or four points a night to my scoring total from technical fouls.”
—ESPN analyst Mark Jackson, during a conference call Tuesday, where both he and fellow analyst Jeff Van Gundy said they do not like the new enforcement and increased technicals being called by NBA referees. Van Gundy’s words were “More free throws are never the answer.” Amen.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 4
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 30
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 41
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20