Oct 19, 2010, 4:26 PM EST
“If I was a guy like Reggie Miller I’d love the rule because it would add three or four points a night to my scoring total from technical fouls.”
—ESPN analyst Mark Jackson, during a conference call Tuesday, where both he and fellow analyst Jeff Van Gundy said they do not like the new enforcement and increased technicals being called by NBA referees. Van Gundy’s words were “More free throws are never the answer.” Amen.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 0
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28