Oct 19, 2010, 4:26 PM EDT
“If I was a guy like Reggie Miller I’d love the rule because it would add three or four points a night to my scoring total from technical fouls.”
—ESPN analyst Mark Jackson, during a conference call Tuesday, where both he and fellow analyst Jeff Van Gundy said they do not like the new enforcement and increased technicals being called by NBA referees. Van Gundy’s words were “More free throws are never the answer.” Amen.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 4
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 33
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 35