Oct 19, 2010, 6:48 PM EDT
Eddie House has been cleared to get off the bench and go… well, to the Miami Heat bench. But from there get in the game.
House will practice with the team Wednesday, play a little Thursday against the Hawks and should be good to go when the Heat open the season next Tuesday in Boston.
That is great news for the Heat, who could use the depth and another shooter, something House brings to the table.
As for the more pressing injury to Dwyane Wade, he remains in Chicago testifying in his child custody trial with his ex-wife. He was not expected to play Thursday, but no official word yet on if he will go in the season opener.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 62
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 13
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32