Oct 19, 2010, 6:48 PM EDT
Eddie House has been cleared to get off the bench and go… well, to the Miami Heat bench. But from there get in the game.
House will practice with the team Wednesday, play a little Thursday against the Hawks and should be good to go when the Heat open the season next Tuesday in Boston.
That is great news for the Heat, who could use the depth and another shooter, something House brings to the table.
As for the more pressing injury to Dwyane Wade, he remains in Chicago testifying in his child custody trial with his ex-wife. He was not expected to play Thursday, but no official word yet on if he will go in the season opener.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15