Oct 19, 2010, 6:48 PM EST
Eddie House has been cleared to get off the bench and go… well, to the Miami Heat bench. But from there get in the game.
House will practice with the team Wednesday, play a little Thursday against the Hawks and should be good to go when the Heat open the season next Tuesday in Boston.
That is great news for the Heat, who could use the depth and another shooter, something House brings to the table.
As for the more pressing injury to Dwyane Wade, he remains in Chicago testifying in his child custody trial with his ex-wife. He was not expected to play Thursday, but no official word yet on if he will go in the season opener.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 0
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 5
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 11