Oct 18, 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
They call him JSmoove for a reason. Still, two images of this Josh Smith commercial for Dick’s Sporting Goods are disturbing.
First — and maybe it’s just me — him gliding through the closet with a silly grin on his face nodding reminded me of “The Gentlemen” from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Second — dude is shaving his legs. I know a lot of men shave their legs, but actually seeing it… disturbing. And if you’re asking yourself does he shave his legs, Trey Kerby at The Score says yes. (Also credit Trey for finding this video in the first place, part of his usual searches of YouTube for men shaving.)
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 5
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10