Oct 18, 2010, 12:05 PM EST
They call him JSmoove for a reason. Still, two images of this Josh Smith commercial for Dick’s Sporting Goods are disturbing.
First — and maybe it’s just me — him gliding through the closet with a silly grin on his face nodding reminded me of “The Gentlemen” from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Second — dude is shaving his legs. I know a lot of men shave their legs, but actually seeing it… disturbing. And if you’re asking yourself does he shave his legs, Trey Kerby at The Score says yes. (Also credit Trey for finding this video in the first place, part of his usual searches of YouTube for men shaving.)
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (47)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)