Oct 18, 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
They call him JSmoove for a reason. Still, two images of this Josh Smith commercial for Dick’s Sporting Goods are disturbing.
First — and maybe it’s just me — him gliding through the closet with a silly grin on his face nodding reminded me of “The Gentlemen” from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Second — dude is shaving his legs. I know a lot of men shave their legs, but actually seeing it… disturbing. And if you’re asking yourself does he shave his legs, Trey Kerby at The Score says yes. (Also credit Trey for finding this video in the first place, part of his usual searches of YouTube for men shaving.)
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 32
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 47
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 16
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11