Oct 18, 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
They call him JSmoove for a reason. Still, two images of this Josh Smith commercial for Dick’s Sporting Goods are disturbing.
First — and maybe it’s just me — him gliding through the closet with a silly grin on his face nodding reminded me of “The Gentlemen” from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Second — dude is shaving his legs. I know a lot of men shave their legs, but actually seeing it… disturbing. And if you’re asking yourself does he shave his legs, Trey Kerby at The Score says yes. (Also credit Trey for finding this video in the first place, part of his usual searches of YouTube for men shaving.)
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41