Oct 18, 2010, 12:05 PM EST
They call him JSmoove for a reason. Still, two images of this Josh Smith commercial for Dick’s Sporting Goods are disturbing.
First — and maybe it’s just me — him gliding through the closet with a silly grin on his face nodding reminded me of “The Gentlemen” from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Second — dude is shaving his legs. I know a lot of men shave their legs, but actually seeing it… disturbing. And if you’re asking yourself does he shave his legs, Trey Kerby at The Score says yes. (Also credit Trey for finding this video in the first place, part of his usual searches of YouTube for men shaving.)
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12