Oct 18, 2010, 2:55 PM EDT
Doc Rivers is day-to-day.
The official Celtics twitter account noted that Rivers missed Monday’s Celtics practice to have a minor throat operation on Sunday. That is to relieve pressure on his vocal chords, according to Chris Mannix at Sports Illustrated.
Lawrence Frank ran the practice for the Celtics.
Rivers could be back at practice as soon as Tuesday. He may be yelling a little less than normal, but that would be just fine. Kevin Garnett will pick up the slack there anyway.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3