Oct 18, 2010, 5:36 PM EDT
Friday night, Danny Granger sprained his ankle, keeping him out until the start to the season and maybe slowing him at the start of said season. But he’s a good teammate, still hanging with his team while his ankle recovers.
Well, he was going to.
Until he got pulled over on his way to the airport and… let’s let Danny tell the story himself, via twitter.
Heading 2 the airport 2 leave 2 Minnesota & a cop just pulled me over. Apparently my plates R expired! ths is the 1st time ive driven ths car in 4 months & ths happens!!
I missed the team plane and now I’m getting towed!!
Yep… They just took my car lol… Now I’m standing on the interstate lookin like an idiot lol
Yes, lol indeed. I’m sure that was Jim O’Brien reacted.
Maybe it’s best Granger and the Pacers get all their bad luck out of the way before the season starts.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 13
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 19
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 5
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 38
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22