Oct 18, 2010, 5:36 PM EDT
Friday night, Danny Granger sprained his ankle, keeping him out until the start to the season and maybe slowing him at the start of said season. But he’s a good teammate, still hanging with his team while his ankle recovers.
Well, he was going to.
Until he got pulled over on his way to the airport and… let’s let Danny tell the story himself, via twitter.
Heading 2 the airport 2 leave 2 Minnesota & a cop just pulled me over. Apparently my plates R expired! ths is the 1st time ive driven ths car in 4 months & ths happens!!
I missed the team plane and now I’m getting towed!!
Yep… They just took my car lol… Now I’m standing on the interstate lookin like an idiot lol
Yes, lol indeed. I’m sure that was Jim O’Brien reacted.
Maybe it’s best Granger and the Pacers get all their bad luck out of the way before the season starts.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2