Oct 18, 2010, 5:36 PM EDT
Friday night, Danny Granger sprained his ankle, keeping him out until the start to the season and maybe slowing him at the start of said season. But he’s a good teammate, still hanging with his team while his ankle recovers.
Well, he was going to.
Until he got pulled over on his way to the airport and… let’s let Danny tell the story himself, via twitter.
Heading 2 the airport 2 leave 2 Minnesota & a cop just pulled me over. Apparently my plates R expired! ths is the 1st time ive driven ths car in 4 months & ths happens!!
I missed the team plane and now I’m getting towed!!
Yep… They just took my car lol… Now I’m standing on the interstate lookin like an idiot lol
Yes, lol indeed. I’m sure that was Jim O’Brien reacted.
Maybe it’s best Granger and the Pacers get all their bad luck out of the way before the season starts.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 12
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 14
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 14
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46