Oct 18, 2010, 5:36 PM EDT
Friday night, Danny Granger sprained his ankle, keeping him out until the start to the season and maybe slowing him at the start of said season. But he’s a good teammate, still hanging with his team while his ankle recovers.
Well, he was going to.
Until he got pulled over on his way to the airport and… let’s let Danny tell the story himself, via twitter.
Heading 2 the airport 2 leave 2 Minnesota & a cop just pulled me over. Apparently my plates R expired! ths is the 1st time ive driven ths car in 4 months & ths happens!!
I missed the team plane and now I’m getting towed!!
Yep… They just took my car lol… Now I’m standing on the interstate lookin like an idiot lol
Yes, lol indeed. I’m sure that was Jim O’Brien reacted.
Maybe it’s best Granger and the Pacers get all their bad luck out of the way before the season starts.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 5
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48