Oct 15, 2010, 6:00 PM EST
As if the instant Karma was not enough, there is the money.
We knew that Gilbert Arenas had been fined after he faked an injury so he could sit out the Washington Wizards Tuesday night preseason game and get his buddy Nick Young some extra run.
Arenas was well received by the fans in Washington when Thursday night he played his first game for the team in Verizon Center since his 50-game suspension last season. Then, instant Karma.
Arenas is learning the hard way there are just things you don’t joke around about. Guns are on that list. Surgically repaired right knees are another. Heads up Gilbert, the owner’s mother probably also off limits.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7