Oct 15, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
As if the instant Karma was not enough, there is the money.
We knew that Gilbert Arenas had been fined after he faked an injury so he could sit out the Washington Wizards Tuesday night preseason game and get his buddy Nick Young some extra run.
Arenas was well received by the fans in Washington when Thursday night he played his first game for the team in Verizon Center since his 50-game suspension last season. Then, instant Karma.
Arenas is learning the hard way there are just things you don’t joke around about. Guns are on that list. Surgically repaired right knees are another. Heads up Gilbert, the owner’s mother probably also off limits.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10