Oct 15, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
As if the instant Karma was not enough, there is the money.
We knew that Gilbert Arenas had been fined after he faked an injury so he could sit out the Washington Wizards Tuesday night preseason game and get his buddy Nick Young some extra run.
Arenas was well received by the fans in Washington when Thursday night he played his first game for the team in Verizon Center since his 50-game suspension last season. Then, instant Karma.
Arenas is learning the hard way there are just things you don’t joke around about. Guns are on that list. Surgically repaired right knees are another. Heads up Gilbert, the owner’s mother probably also off limits.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4