Oct 15, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
As if the instant Karma was not enough, there is the money.
We knew that Gilbert Arenas had been fined after he faked an injury so he could sit out the Washington Wizards Tuesday night preseason game and get his buddy Nick Young some extra run.
Arenas was well received by the fans in Washington when Thursday night he played his first game for the team in Verizon Center since his 50-game suspension last season. Then, instant Karma.
Arenas is learning the hard way there are just things you don’t joke around about. Guns are on that list. Surgically repaired right knees are another. Heads up Gilbert, the owner’s mother probably also off limits.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 0
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31