Oct 15, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
They’ve got a sense of humor in Cleveland.
Remember Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert’s scathing/ridiculous letter to fans the night LeBron James took his talents to South Beach? Remember how much heat Gilbert took for writing the letter in the odd Comic Sans font?
That font is part of the Cavaliers court. Gilbert is seriously committed to it.
The team put in a new count this season in Quicken Loans arena, one that uses the two-tone wood look that is becoming NBA trendy. On the side of the court it says “Cavs.com” and does it in Comic Sans. Same as last year, it turns out.
Pretty clever guys, pretty clever.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7