Oct 15, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
They’ve got a sense of humor in Cleveland.
Remember Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert’s scathing/ridiculous letter to fans the night LeBron James took his talents to South Beach? Remember how much heat Gilbert took for writing the letter in the odd Comic Sans font?
That font is part of the Cavaliers court. Gilbert is seriously committed to it.
The team put in a new count this season in Quicken Loans arena, one that uses the two-tone wood look that is becoming NBA trendy. On the side of the court it says “Cavs.com” and does it in Comic Sans. Same as last year, it turns out.
Pretty clever guys, pretty clever.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 51
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18