Oct 15, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
They’ve got a sense of humor in Cleveland.
Remember Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert’s scathing/ridiculous letter to fans the night LeBron James took his talents to South Beach? Remember how much heat Gilbert took for writing the letter in the odd Comic Sans font?
That font is part of the Cavaliers court. Gilbert is seriously committed to it.
The team put in a new count this season in Quicken Loans arena, one that uses the two-tone wood look that is becoming NBA trendy. On the side of the court it says “Cavs.com” and does it in Comic Sans. Same as last year, it turns out.
Pretty clever guys, pretty clever.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 0
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5